Room Reservations - Meadowbrook Public Library (Shawsville)
Click on the Location dropdown, you can select a different library. If you select ‘Show All’ Locations you can find all rooms available at all libraries.
- Click on a start time in the availability grid. Available times are shown in green, and the grid shows increments of 30 minutes.
- Select your desired end time using the drop-down menu located beneath the grid. To start over and select a different start time, click the trash icon.
- Click the Submit Times button, You’ll see a confirmation of your booking details including room name, category, date, time, and room-specific Terms and Conditions. Please carefully review and understand these policies.
- Click the Continue button. You will be asked for a phone number where you can be reached, and for additional details about your reservation request. Enter these and click Submit my Booking.
- These reservation requests are pending approval and must be approved by library staff.
You will be notified via email when staff have approved your reservation request.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding